Premier Investment Program
The Premier Investment Program is a fee-based account that offers a range of investment services and the ability to hold a wide variety of investment products including mutual funds and individual stocks and bonds. Virtually every investment offered at Manulife Securities can be held in a Premier plan.
In addition to transparency, objectivity and accountability – the hallmarks of a fee-based account – the Manulife Securities Premier Investment Program can benefit my clients in a number of ways:
- You pay for advice, not trades – transactions are incidental and are not the differentiating factor in assessing the value I offer
- Advisor compensation is completely transparent and agreed upon, and because the costs associated with trades or other services are reduced or eliminated, you can fully understand what you’re paying for your investments
The fee-based solution provides the medium for developing a strong, customized portfolio at a cost that is generally less than the cost associated with traditional mutual funds.
- Fees can be paid outside of your portfolio; this means your portfolio return need not be reduced to pay fees and assets can grow faster
- When a fee is paid for investment advisory services on a portfolio outside of an RRSP, the fee is generally tax deductible
- Because compensation can be based on portfolio value, fees will rise or decline based on the performance of the portfolio; this assures you that my primary interest is the growth of your portfolio
To learn more, please click here or contact me.
Manulife Bank is a Schedule I federally chartered bank and a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company. Established in 1993, it was the first federally regulated bank opened by an insurance company in Canada. Manulife Bank was created to support the sale of the parent’s core products and assist financial advisors in providing fully integrated financial plans to their clients.
Leveraging the Internet and cost-effective telephone banking technologies, Manulife Bank provides its customers access to their bank accounts 24-hours a day, seven days a week. Today, Manulife Bank manages more than $22 billion in assets and serves clients across Canada in all provinces and territories.
To learn more, click here.
Calculators from Mackenzie Investments
This calculator is for illustrative purposes only and should not be relied upon as an accurate indication of your financial retirement needs. As each individual’s situation is different and changes over time, the results are limited by the accuracy of the assumptions you make in providing the information used in the calculation. I (we) do not guarantee that this calculator is reliable, accurate or complete or that it will be compatible with your computer.